Discover all of our brief types: briefs, shorts, thongs and brazilian underwear. Match these to your favourite bras. Looking for something more comfortable: buy underwear shorts! Do you prefer sexy lingerie? Check out our thongs!
- ContradictionContradiction Thong - Black/Silver$29.00
- ContradictionContradiction High Waisted Brazilian - Black/Silver$37.00
- VIP ConfessionVIP Confession Strappy Thong - Black/Teal$40.00
- VIP ConfessionVIP Confession High Waisted Brazilian - Black/Teal$45.00
- VIP CaptivateVIP Captivate Strappy Thong - Black/Nude$40.00
- Glossies SnakeGlossies Snake Tanga Thong - Snake Print$32.00
- Glossies SnakeGlossies Snake Cheeky Short - Snake Print$33.00
- Glossies LaceGlossies Lace Thong - Rasberry Blush$32.00
- Glossies LaceGlossies Lace Thong - Eclipse$32.00
- Glossies LaceGlossies Lace Brief - Rasberry Blush$32.00
- Glossies LaceGlossies Lace Brief - Eclipse$32.00
- Superboost LaceSuperboost Lace Thong - Ocean Blue$28.00
Have you ever found yourself wondering what the difference between certain types of briefs is? Here are some simple explanations of the brief types we offer at Gossard.
Briefs: Underwear that offers comfort. No matter the style of briefs, they provide both front and back coverage. Gossard briefs include classic briefs, following the natural curve of the leg; mini brief styles, designed with a high leg due and deep brief style that rise high to the waist for added support.
Shorts: Gossard women’s underwear shorts have beautiful lace or sheer designs to pair with our bras. Lingerie shorts have a better coverage than any other types of briefs
Thongs: if your favourite style of underwear is a barely there feel, thongs are a perfect choice. With minimal fabric coverage, you can easily avoid panty lines when wearing thongs. Another factor when buying thongs is them being considered sexy lingerie by revealing the natural shape of the body
Brazilian: Brazilian style knickers have high-cut legs and sit low across the hips. The back has thicker strapping in comparison to a thong but has less coverage than a classic brief