Our Terms & Conditions
Prices and Tax
Prices shown for goods on this site exclude postage and packing unless specifically stated. The charges for postage and packing are shown in the Checkout once you have entered the country and method of delivery and before you are asked to confirm the order. The price you pay includes VAT at the prevailing rate for all deliveries within the European Union. Delivery to non-European countries may result in import duties and local tax payable on receipt of the goods. You will be liable for these duties and taxes.
Discount Offers and Voucher Codes
Only one discount or code is applicable per transaction. If multiple discounts are presented the discount with the greater value will be applied.
Buy one get one free, buy one get one half price and buy two get one free offers will be automatically be discounted at the checkout. The price of the lowest-priced item will be discounted at the checkout. If you require assistance please call our customer service team on 0115 924 6767 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Contract Regulations
We comply with the Consumer Contract Regulations 2014. These regulations give consumers a right to:
- Receive clear information about the supplier, the goods and the sale before deciding to buy - this information is contained within this website
- Confirmation of this information in writing - confirmation of the sale is emailed on receipt of the order
- A cancellation period of 14 working days in which to withdraw from the contract upon receipt of order
- Protection from payment card fraud
Conclusion of a Contract
This website and the prices shown constitute an invitation to treat and not an offer capable of acceptance. At all times our acceptance of an order takes place on despatch of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made. Gossard reserves the right to cancel any order at its discretion and at any time before the point of dispatch, including for technical reasons.
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock, we offer no guarantee of availability. Where items are not in stock, we will process a refund for the items we are unable to supply at the price you paid for the goods.
Changes to Your Order
We aim to dispatch all internet orders by the next working day which means that amendments to your details can only be made before 5pm on the same working day. Please note that we can only make changes to address and sizing information or cancel an order in its entirety. Please note that we will not be able to amend orders that are made after 5pm during the week or over the weekend.
- Gift cards are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards.
- Gift cards may not be exchanged for cash or vouchers.
- Gift cards are single use only and are redeemable as full payment for merchandise on www.gossard.com only. If more than the amount stated on the card is spent, the card will then form partial payment for the transaction. No change will be given for spends below the value of the card and any balance not utilised during the initial transaction will be forfeit.
- Purchases made using gift cards are subject to this website's normal postage charges at checkout which will be charged over and above the value of the card.
- Gift cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or voucher code.
- After the stated expiry date, the gift card will expire and the stated value will be forfeit.
- Gossard cannot be held liable for gift cards that are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged.
- Gift cards can be returned under the normal returns policy provided that they have not been used and are returned in a new and undamaged condition.
- Gossard reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so. Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
The actual colour of goods may vary slightly from that shown on the website due to the limitations of browser software and monitors, limitations of photographic technology and lighting conditions.
All confidential information, including credit card details, is held securely and only transmitted in an encrypted form. Customer details are not passed to third parties and are used only in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of your use of this site.
The Contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties to the Contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
None of the above Terms and Conditions affect your statutory consumer rights.
Gossard Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales and registered under company number 0596205 Gossard Limited is registered for VAT under number GB 558 8297 79. Registered Office: Gossard Limited, The Courtaulds Building, 292 Haydn Road, Nottingham, NG5 1EB.