Our Delivery & Returns Policy
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock, we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale. Orders are normally despatched within 1 working day of receipt. If we are unable to despatch your order within 5 days, we will contact you by e-mail with an estimated despatch date and offer you the option of cancelling the order. Delivery can take 5 days within the UK, 10 days for Europe, and 15 days for the Rest of World.
We ask customers to be aware that deliveries may experience delays due to Custom Authorities and their control measures of important goods. A recent strengthening of control measures, introduced by Customs Authorities in Russia, may lead to significant delays in the processing of shipments.
All orders are sent using Royal Mail with overseas deliveries being passed on to the relevant delivery service once outside of the UK. Please be aware that once your order leaves the UK tracking may not be available. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team who will be happy to help.
UK costs £4 - free UK delivery when you spend £50 or more in one transaction*
Europe costs £4
International costs £6
*Only one discount or code is applicable per transaction, more T&Cs >
Changes to Your Order
We aim to dispatch all internet orders by the next working day which means that amendments to your details can only be made before 5pm on the same working day. Please note that we can only make changes to address and sizing information or cancel an order in its entirety. Please note that we will not be able to amend orders that are made after 5pm during the week or over the weekend.
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock, we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale.
During promotional periods, dispatch and delivery times may be extended to between 7 and 10 days due to exceptional levels of customer demand. However, most consignments will continue to be delivered within the normal time periods stated at checkout.
Gift cards can be returned under the normal returns policy provided that they have not been used and are returned in a new and undamaged condition.
Cancellation and Returns
If you wish to cancel the contract and return the goods for a refund you must email email@example.com with the details of the return, including the order number within 14 days following the date of delivery (the cooling off period).
You must then download and complete a returns and exchanges form and post the garment/s back to us at the following address within 28 days of emailing us.
Return postage will be at the cost of the customer and will not be refunded.
Returns outside the UK may incur duty / VAT charges if values are added to customs documentation. These will not be paid by ourselves and all return costs should be covered by the sender.
Please return your garments with a completed returns & exchanges form to: Embody Distribution Centre, Heanor Road, Loscoe, Derbyshire, DE75 7JT
- Due to the personalised nature of our products, garments may only be returned if they have not been worn, remain on the hanger supplied, and have all point of sale swing tickets attached.
- Refunds will only be given where the garments have been returned to our warehouse. Original postage costs, paid by the consumer, will only be refunded when the full order has been returned.
Please ensure that all corsets, slips, and waist cinchers are returned as received. Boned items should not be rolled or squashed as this will damage the garment and may mean the item is received by our warehouse in an unsaleable condition.
- Please make sure that briefs/thongs/shapewear are tried on over your own underwear. When trying on bras please avoid make up or lotions coming into contact with the item. In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returns where it is obvious that this advice has not been followed.
- If returns are rejected, the garments will be destroyed and there will be no liability on the part of the company for refund of the cost of the goods or postage.
- On the cancellation of a contract, any sum paid by the consumer will be repaid as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of receipt of the returned product. The full price paid for the goods will be refunded and this includes the cost of delivery of the goods to the consumer (postage paid to Courtaulds.)
- Carriage costs will only be refunded when all items on the order are returned. Carriage will not be refunded where there is only a partial cancellation of a contract and only some of the goods are returned.
- If you have received the goods before cancelling the contract, you will be under a duty to restore those goods to the supplier at your own cost and, in the meantime, to keep them and take reasonable care of them. This duty to take reasonable care ends if the consumer (at their own expense) sends the goods to the supplier. It is recommended that you retain proof of postage for all returned packages.
- If you cancel the contract before receiving the goods, and the carrier attempts to deliver the goods, you should not accept delivery from the carrier, and they will return the goods to us. In the event of the carrier leaving the goods, it is the suppliers' responsibility to arrange the return of the goods from you.
- Due to the personalised nature of our products, garments may only be exchanged if they have not been worn, remain on the hanger supplied, and have all point of sale swing tickets attached.
- Please make sure that briefs/thongs/shapewear are tried on over your own underwear. When trying on bras please avoid make up or lotions coming into contact with the item. In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse exchanges where it is obvious that this advice has not been followed. If returns are rejected, the garments will be destroyed and there will be no liability on the part of the company for refund of the cost of the goods or postage.
- If you wish to exchange the goods for a different size or garment you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the return, including the order number within 7 days following the date of delivery. You must then complete a returns form and post the garment/s back to us within 60 days of emailing us. It is recommended that you retain proof of postage for all returned packages. Download a Product Returns and Exchanges Form
- Products may only be exchanged for a different size or colour in the same garment or for another garment of equal or lower monetary value and the difference in cost refunded accordingly.
- It is recommended that if returning part of a lingerie set, you also return the coordinating pieces so we can offer you another set in the event that your exchange size is not available.
- Only one exchange can be made per order. If more than one exchange is required, a new order must be placed.
- Exchanges can take up to 14 working days to complete from receipt of item.
None of the above Terms and Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.